April 6, 2020
COVID-19 continues to make a huge impact in our local communities. As an essential business, Rubberlite will continue to produce and supply your needs during these trying times. Production, sales, purchasing and customer service teams meet daily to review all requirements and are prioritizing production to accommodate PPE applications. It is important that our customers identify orders that are related to battling the COVID-19 pandemic as we all want to respond asap to help satisfy our healthcare workers need for front line protection. Inventory continues to be replenished to satisfy all our capabilities including coatings, lamination, HyPUR-cel, XLPO and expanded rubber products.
To reiterate last week’s message, we have completed the following steps in order to maintain production while providing a safe work environment for all employees.
- All employees are educated concerning the importance and guidelines given by the CDC to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Rubberlite’s campus is closed to non-essential visitors until further notice.
- All Rubberlite related business is canceled.
- Production is working staggered shifts to minimize exposure.
- All administrative staff including sales/marketing and customer service departments are working from their homes. We will continue this practice until further notice.
Our management team, along with our suppliers, continue to monitor the fluid COVID-19 situation and will update you if anything would change regarding our standard production.
We value our partnership and look forward to serving you.
March 24, 2020
Rubberlite shares concern for our employees, customers and suppliers as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to make a huge impact in our local communities and businesses. As of March 23rd, the Governor of West Virginia issued a stay at home Executive Order. In accordance to CISA guidelines, Rubberlite falls into the category of essential business and will, therefore, remain open as a key partner in the critical supply chain. Many of our customers supply critical materials to the transportation, military, medical, mining, food/agriculture and emergency services industries.
To continue our efforts to maintain and provide a safe working environment for all employees, Rubberlite has implemented the following actions:
- Educated all employees concerning the importance and guidelines given by the CDC to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- All non-essential business travel, domestic and international has been suspended until further notice.
- Rubberlite campus will be closed to non-essential visitors until further notice.
- Production will be working staggered shifts to minimize exposure.
- All administrative staff that can work from home, will be doing so until further notice.
Currently, Rubberlite does not foresee any threat to our existing supply chain in providing products and services to meet our customer requirements. Our management team, along with our suppliers, are closely monitoring the fluid COVID-19 situation and will update you if anything were to change regarding our standard production.
We appreciate your patience during these difficult times for everyone. As always, we value your business and look forward to serving you.