I –Series is a microcellular polyether-based polyurethane foam technology with wide range of density and firmness options from a single chemistry and formulary.
- Outstanding high temperature compression set performance
- Highly advantaged compression fatigue performance
- Initial product offerings range in density from 7 – 20 lbs./Ft.3
Demonstrates exceptional high temperature compression set performance while maintaining excellent tensile, tear, and elongation properties.
- Competitive alternative for mechanically frothed foams.
- Allows for down gauging in many applications
- Enables the use of lower density products to achieve performance targets for many applications.
Demonstrates exceptional Cyclic Compression Fatigue performance for applications such as insoles.
- Lab tests indicate a substantial improvement over mechanically frothed foams.
Provides a cost effective alternative to mechanically frothed foams.
- Free-rise production with skiving to engineered thicknesses.
Versatile and diverse products for broad range of applications:
- Available in a wide range of densities and compression deflections.
- Product line will expand further as commercial implementation matures.
- Available with highly effective antimicrobial additive.
- Meets flammability requirements of FMVSS 302.
- FR grades available.
Meets the requirements of UL-94HBF at a minimum thickness based on density